The Genomics Unit provides core technological services in the fields of genomics and genetics. Seeking to uncover biological mechanisms, therapeutic targets or prognostic biomarkers, our services cover a broad range of applications. These technologies, with the capacity to interrogate whole genomes and their activities in a single assay, can reveal the entire package of structural features (mutation landscapes, chromosomal protein location, or chromatin structure) and molecular programmes (transcriptomic RNA profiles), even at the single-cell level. Next-generation sequencing (NGS) is a staple among them. More traditional methodologies like Sanger capillary DNA sequencing are also available. As a side activity, we oversee a genetically engineered mouse genotyping service.
- Purificación Arribas
- Guadalupe Luengo
- Jorge Monsech
- Ángeles Rubio
- (2020). Comparative Study of Organoids from Patient-Derived Normal and Tumor Colon and Rectal Tissue. Cancers 12, 2302. CNIO Publication. Open Access
- (2020). Immuno-priming durvalumab with bevacizumab in HER2-negative advanced breast cancer: a pilot clinical trial. Breast Cancer Res 22, 124. CNIO Publication. Open Access
- (2020). Vitamin D differentially regulates colon stem cells in patient-derived normal and tumor organoids.. FEBS J 287, 53-72. CNIO Publication.
- (2019). Urothelial organoids originating from Cd49fhigh mouse stem cells display Notch-dependent differentiation capacity. Nat Commun 10, 4407. CNIO Publication. Open Access
- (2018). ERF deletion rescues RAS deficiency in mouse embryonic stem cells. Genes Dev 32, 568-576. CNIO Publication. Open Access
- (2018). Exome Sequencing of Plasma DNA Portrays the Mutation Landscape of Colorectal Cancer and Discovers Mutated VEGFR2 Receptors as Modulators of Antiangiogenic Therapies. Clin Cancer Res 24, 3550-3559. CNIO Publication.
- (2017). TrapSeq: An RNA Sequencing-Based Pipeline for the Identification of Gene-Trap Insertions in Mammalian Cells. J Mol Biol 429, 2780-2789. CNIO Publication.