- Purificación Arribas
- Guadalupe Luengo
- Jorge Monsech
- Ángeles Rubio
The Genomics Unit provides on-demand scientific services to the CNIO research community. Cutting-edge technologies have the capacity to interrogate whole genomes in a single assay, such as next-generation sequencing (NGS). These methodologies reveal the genetic diversity of cancer and contribute to dissect its molecular processes. Structural features, such as mutation landscapes, DNA-binding of protein factors, variations in chromatin structure, as well as functional activation states reflected on changes of transcriptomic profiles (mRNA, miRNA), are being elucidated with these technologies in order to uncover basic mechanisms, therapeutic targets and prognostic biomarkers. We offer a broad range of applications, including powerful solutions such as exome mutational landscapes, protein location analysis by ChIP-seq analysis and transcriptome profiles by RNA-seq technologies, besides from the more traditional microarray platform, suitable for whole genome gene expression, array comparative genomic hybridisation (aCGH), and capillary DNA sequencing. Among other side activities, we also provide a very active transgenic mouse genotyping service.
- (2019). Urothelial organoids originating from Cd49fhigh mouse stem cells display Notch-dependent differentiation capacity. Nat Commun 10, 4407. CNIO Publication.
- (2018). Exome Sequencing of Plasma DNA Portrays the Mutation Landscape of Colorectal Cancer and Discovers Mutated VEGFR2 Receptors as Modulators of Antiangiogenic Therapies. Clin Cancer Res 24, 3550-3559. CNIO Publication.
- (2018). ERF deletion rescues RAS deficiency in mouse embryonic stem cells. Genes Dev 32, 568-576. CNIO Publication. Open Access
- (2017). TrapSeq: An RNA Sequencing-Based Pipeline for the Identification of Gene-Trap Insertions in Mammalian Cells.. J Mol Biol 429, 2780-2789. CNIO Publication.
- (2015). The pluripotency factor NANOG promotes the formation of squamous cell carcinomas.. Sci Rep 5, 10205. CNIO Publication.
- (2015). Profiling of Sox4-dependent transcriptome in skin links tumour suppression and adult stem cell activation. GENOMICS DATA 6, 21-24. CNIO Publication.
- (2014). Lineage-restricted function of the pluripotency factor NANOG in stratified epithelia.. Nat Communications 5, 4226. CNIO Publication.
- (2014). PLCG1 mutations in cutaneous T-cell lymphomas.. Blood 123, 2034-2043. CNIO Publication.
- (2014). Exome sequencing of three cases of familial exceptional longevity.. Aging Cell 13, 1087-1090. CNIO Publication.
- (2014). Reprogramming activity of NANOGP8, a NANOG family member widely expressed in cancer.. Oncogene 33, 2513-2519. CNIO Publication.
- (2014). Identification of TERRA locus unveils a telomere protection role through association to nearly all chromosomes.. Nat Communications 5, 4723. CNIO Publication.
- (2014). Genome-wide analysis of in vivo TRF1 binding to chromatin restricts its location exclusively to telomeric repeats.. Cell Cycle 13, 3742-3749. CNIO Publication.