The Genomics Unit provides centralised research services as well as expert consultation in the fields of genomics and genetics. Contributing to uncover biological mechanisms, therapeutic targets, or prognostic biomarkers, these services encompass a broad range of applications, from traditional to cutting-edge technologies. These technologies, with their capacity to interrogate whole genomes and their activities, can reveal the entire package of structural features (mutation landscapes, chromosomal protein location, or chromatin structure) and molecular programmes (transcriptomic RNA profiles), even at the single-cell level. So-called next-generation sequencing (NGS) is a staple among them. More traditional methodologies, like Sanger capillary DNA sequencing, are also provided. As a side activity, we manage a genetically engineered mouse genotyping service.
Técnicos de Laboratorio
- Purificación Arribas
- Guadalupe Luengo
- Jorge Monsech
- Ángeles Rubio
- (2020). Comparative Study of Organoids from Patient-Derived Normal and Tumor Colon and Rectal Tissue. Cancers 12, 2302. Publicación CNIO. Open Access
- (2020). Immuno-priming durvalumab with bevacizumab in HER2-negative advanced breast cancer: a pilot clinical trial. Breast Cancer Res 22, 124. Publicación CNIO. Open Access
- (2020). Vitamin D differentially regulates colon stem cells in patient-derived normal and tumor organoids.. FEBS J 287, 53-72. Publicación CNIO.
- (2019). Urothelial organoids originating from Cd49fhigh mouse stem cells display Notch-dependent differentiation capacity. Nat Commun 10, 4407. Publicación CNIO. Open Access
- (2018). ERF deletion rescues RAS deficiency in mouse embryonic stem cells. Genes Dev 32, 568-576. Publicación CNIO. Open Access
- (2018). Exome Sequencing of Plasma DNA Portrays the Mutation Landscape of Colorectal Cancer and Discovers Mutated VEGFR2 Receptors as Modulators of Antiangiogenic Therapies. Clin Cancer Res 24, 3550-3559. Publicación CNIO.