«Este contenido se encuentra unicamente en inglés»
- Cristina Sayago
Técnicos de Laboratorio
- Elvira Fernández-Vigo
- Fernando García
- Nuria Ibarz
- Álvaro Soriano
- Maria Pilar Ximénez de Embún
- Eduardo Zarzuela
Proteins are the molecular effectors of cells and catalyse almost all biological processes. The levels of protein abundance, together with their modification states and interactions, adapt dynamically to external or internal (genetic) stimuli and thus define the cell’s functional state and determine its phenotype. Mass spectrometrybased proteomics is the most powerful tool to study the proteome, providing fundamental information of basic biology. In addition, recent improvements in sensitivity and throughput now allow the analysis of larger cohorts of samples including biopsies, thus fully integrating proteomics into the clinical research toolbox. All these efforts have led to the provision of new insights into the molecular mechanisms underlying cancer development as well as the identification of novel biomarkers.
- (2019). p62/SQSTM1 Fuels Melanoma Progression by Opposing mRNA Decay of a Selective Set of Pro-metastatic Factors.. Cancer Cell 35, 46-63.
- (2019). Proteotyping pluripotency with mass spectrometry. Expert Rev Proteomic (in press).
- (2018). In-Depth Proteomic Characterization of Classical and Non-Classical Monocyte Subsets. Proteomes 6, E8-.
- (2018). In vivo phosphoproteomics reveals kinase activity profiles that predict treatment outcome in triple-negative breast cancer. Nat Commun 9, 3501-.
- (2018). Thrombocytopenia-associated mutations in Ser/Thr kinase MASTL deregulate actin cytoskeleton dynamics in platelets. J Clin Invest 128, 5351-5367.
- (2018). The RNA Polymerase II Factor RPAP1 Is Critical for Mediator-Driven Transcription and Cell Identity. Cell Reports 22, 396-410.
- (2018). STAT3 labels a subpopulation of reactive astrocytes required for brain metastasis. Nat Med 24, 1024-1035.
- (2017). Whole-body imaging of lymphovascular niches identifies pre-metastatic roles of midkine.. Nature 546, 676-680.
- (2017). mTORC1-dependent AMD1 regulation sustains polyamine metabolism in prostate cancer.. Nature 547, 109-113.
- (2017). The molecular pathogenesis of the NUP98-HOXA9 fusion protein in acute myeloid leukemia.. Leukemia 31, 2000-2005.
- (2017). Urea Artifacts Interfere with Immuno-Purification of Lysine Acetylation.. J Proteome Res 16, 1061-1068.
- (2017). A multicentric study to evaluate the use of relative retention times in targeted proteomics.. J Proteomics 152, 138-149.
- (2016). USP7 is a SUMO deubiquitinase essential for DNA replication.. Nat Struct Mol Biol 23, 270-277.
- (2016). Targeting Tumor Mitochondrial Metabolism Overcomes Resistance to Antiangiogenics.. Cell Reports 15, 2705-2718.
- (2016). On the Statistical Significance of Compressed Ratios in Isobaric Labeling: A Cross-Platform Comparison.. J Proteome Res 15, 3029-3038.
- (2015). CD24 tracks divergent pluripotent states in mouse and human cells.. Nat Communications 6, 7329-.
- (2015). Rb and FZR1/Cdh1 determine CDK4/6-cyclin D requirement in C. elegans and human cancer cells. Nat Communications 6, 5906-.
- (2015). Terminal epidermal differentiation is regulated by the interaction of Fra-2/AP-1 with Ezh2 and ERK1/2.. Genes Dev 29, 144-156.
- (2015). DAZL regulates Tet1 translation in murine embryonic stem cells.. EMBO Rep 16, 791-802.
- (2015). DAZL Limits Pluripotency, Differentiation, and Apoptosis in Developing Primordial Germ Cells.. Stem Cell Reports 3, 892-904.
- (2015). Fluctuations in histone H4 isoforms during cellular reprogramming monitored by middle-down proteomics.. Proteomics (in press).
- (2014). Genome-wide characterization of the routes to pluripotency.. Nature 516, 198-206.
- (2014). Inhibition of De Novo NAD+ Synthesis by Oncogenic URI Causes Liver Tumorigenesis through DNA Damage.. Cancer Cell 26, 826-839.
- (2014). Proteome adaptation in cell reprogramming proceeds via distinct transcriptional networks.. Nat Communications 5, 5613-.
- (2014). Small RNA changes en route to distinct cellular states of induced pluripotency.. Nat Communications 5, 5522-.
- (2014). From the Human Genome to the Human Proteome.. Angewandte Chemie 53, 10864-10866.
- (2014). A synthetic lethal interaction between APC/C and topoisomerase poisons uncovered by proteomic screens.. Cell Reports 6, 670-683.
- (2014). CUL4A contributes to the biology of basal-like breast tumors through modulation of cell growth and antitumor immune response.. Oncotarget 5, 2330-2343.
- (2013). Next-generation proteomics: towards an integrative view of proteome dynamics.. Nat Rev Genet 14, 35-48.
- (2013). S100A8/A9 (calprotectin) is a mediator in psoriasis controlling expression of complement factor C3.. Immunity 39, 1171-1181.
- (2013). A proteomic characterization of factors enriched at nascent DNA molecules.. Cell Reports 3, 1-12.
- (2013). RAP1 protects from obesity through its extratelomeric role regulating gene expression.. Cell Reports 3, 2059-2074.
- (2013). Integrative analysis of miRNA and mRNA expression profiles in pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma identifies genotype-specific markers and potentially regulated pathways.. Endocr-Relat Cancer 20, 477-493.
- (2013). F-actin asymmetry and the endoplasmic reticulum-associated TCC-1 protein contribute to stereotypic spindle movements in the Caenorhabditis elegans embryo.. Mol Biol Cell 24, 2201-2215.
- (2013). Finding the same needles in the haystack? A comparison of phosphotyrosine peptides enriched by immuno-affinity precipitation and metal-based affinity chromatography.. J Proteomics 91, 331-337.
- (2013). Shotgun proteomics of archival triple-negative breast cancer samples.. Proteomics Clinical Applications 7, 283-291.