“Este contenido se encuentra unicamente en inglés”
Técnicos de Laboratorio
- Clara María Santiveri
The Unit brings together the technical and scientific management of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Spectroscopy and the molecular biophysics instrumentation available at the Structural Biology Programme. It provides CNIO researchers with equipment and technical support in regards to a variety of techniques used for biophysical studies of molecules involved in cancer. This includes the application of NMR to the in vitro characterisation of the structure and dynamics of biomolecules (proteins in particular) and their interactions with other biopolymers, as well as with small molecules that could represent initial hits in the drug discovery process or research compounds for biophysical and functional studies. Furthermore, we use NMR to characterise the metabolic profiles of biofluids, cell growth media and cell and tissue extracts from both animal models of cancer and human samples.
- Liver carcinogenesis by FOS-dependent inflammation and cholesterol dysregulation.(2017)
J Exp Med 214, 1387-1409.
- Structural basis for interdomain communication in SHIP2 providing high phosphatase activity.(2017)
Elife 6, e26640-.
- Discovery of first-in-class reversible dual small molecule inhibitors against G9a and DNMTs in hematological malignancies(2017)
Nat Commun 8, 15424-.
- The structure of transcription termination factor Nrd1 reveals an original mode for GUAA recognition.(2017)
Nucleic Acids Res 45, 10293-10305.
- Regulation of OGT by URI in Response to Glucose Confers c-MYC-Dependent Survival Mechanisms.(2016)
Cancer Cell 30, 290-307.
- Mechanism of sulfur transfer across protein-protein interfaces: The cysteine desulfurase model system.(2016)
ACS Catal 6, 3975-3984.
- Stabilization of i-motif structures by 2′-ß-fluorination of DNA.(2016)
Nucleic Acids Res 44, 4998-5009.
- p21Cip1 plays a critical role in the physiological adaptation to fasting through activation of PPARa.(2016)
Sci Rep 6, 34542-.
- Conformational Selection and Induced Fit Mechanisms in the Binding of an Anticancer Drug to the c-Src Kinase.(2016)
Sci Rep 6, 24439-.
- Combined Use of Oligopeptides, Fragment Libraries, and Natural Compounds: A Comprehensive Approach To Sample the Druggability of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor.(2016)
ChemMedChem 11, 928-939.
- Nanomaterials-protein interactions: the case of pristine and functionalized carbon nanotubes and porcine gastric mucin.(2016)
J Nanopart Res 18, 84-.
- Alternative activation mechanisms of Protein Kinase B trigger distinct downstream signaling responses.(2015)
J Biol Chem 290, 24975-24985.
- AMPK and PFKFB3 mediate glycolysis and survival in response to mitophagy during mitotic arrest.(2015)
Nat Cell Biol 17, 1304-1316.
- MYC/PGC-1a Balance Determines the Metabolic Phenotype and Plasticity of Pancreatic Cancer Stem Cells.(2015)
Cell Metab 22, 590-605.
- The N-terminal domain of MuB protein has striking structural similarity to DNA-binding domains and mediates MuB filament-filament interactions.(2015)
J Struct Biol 191, 100-111.
- A switch from white to brown fat increases energy expenditure in cancer-associated cachexia.(2014)
Cell Metab 20, 433-447.
- BuD, a helix–loop–helix DNA-binding domain for genome modification.(2014)
Acta Crystallogr D 70, 2042-2052.
- Discovery of selective ligands for telomeric RNA G-quadruplexes (TERRA) through 19F-NMR based fragment screening.(2014)
ACS Chem Biol 97, 1559-1566.
- Backbone FC?H···O Hydrogen Bonds in 2’F-Substituted Nucleic Acids.(2013)
Angewandte Chemie 52, 12065-12068.
- Autoinhibition of TBCB regulates EB1-mediated microtubule dynamics.(2013)
Cell Mol Life Sci 70, 357-371.
- The Effect of Antitumor Glycosides on Glioma Cells and Tissues as Studied by Proton HR-MAS NMR Spectroscopy.(2013)
PLoS ONE 8, e78391-.