“Este contenido se encuentra unicamente en inglés”
- Jorge Luís Martínez
- Johanne Le Coq
Técnicos de Laboratorio
- Miguel Ángel Navarro
- Federico Ruiz
The Crystallography and Protein Engineering Unit (XTPEUnit) is a central core facility as well as a research laboratory; its main goal is to fulfil the requests of research groups at the CNIO and outside our Centre, by providing on-demand services at different levels. These services range from the production of recombinant proteins for different types of biochemical/biophysical assays and monoclonal antibody production, to macromolecular structural determination at low resolution by small-angle X-ray scattering (SAXS), or at high resolution by X-ray crystallography. The latter includes co-crystallisation in the presence of inhibitors, during the guided drug design process.
- Exome sequencing of plasma DNA portrays the mutation landscape of colorectal cancer and discovers mutated VEGFR2 receptors as modulators of anti-angiogenic therapies.(2018)
Clin Cancer Res (in press).
- Exome Sequencing of Plasma DNA Portrays the Mutation Landscape of Colorectal Cancer and Discovers Mutated VEGFR2 Receptors as Modulators of Antiangiogenic Therapies(2018)
Clin Cancer Res 24, 3550-3559.
- MT1-MMP as a PET Imaging Biomarker for Pancreas Cancer Management.(2018)
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging 2018, 8382148-.
- A tumor-targeted trimeric 4-1BB-agonistic antibody induces potent anti-tumor immunity without systemic toxicity.(2018)
Nat Commun 9, 4809-.
- Molecular basis of Tousled-Like Kinase 2 activation.(2018)
Nat Commun 9, 25-35.
- Whole-body imaging of lymphovascular niches identifies pre-metastatic roles of midkine.(2017)
Nature 546, 676-680.
- Modulation of telomere protection by the PI3K/AKT pathway.(2017)
Nat Commun 8, 1278-.
- Quorum sensing network in clinical strains of A. baumannii: AidA is a new quorum quenching enzyme.(2017)
PLoS ONE 12, e0174454-.
- A mechanism for cancer-associated inactivation of NQO1 due to P187S and its reactivation by the consensus mutation H80R.(2017)
FEBS Lett 591, 2826-2835.
- Receptor-based virtual screening and biological characterization of human apurinic/apyrimidinic endonuclease (Ape1) inhibitors.(2017)
ChemMedChem 7, 2168-2178.
- Display of the albumin binding domain in the envelope improves lentiviral vector bioavailability.(2017)
Hum Gene Ther Methods 28, 340-351.
- Molecular Architecture of Full Length TRF1 Favors its Interaction with DNA.(2016)
J Biol Chem 291, 21829-21835.
- Targeting MT1-MMP as an ImmunoPET-Based Strategy for Imaging Gliomas.(2016)
PLoS ONE 11, e0158634-.
- EphrinB2 drives perivascular invasion and proliferation of glioblastoma stem-like cells.(2016)
Elife pii, e14845-.
- Changes in the folding landscape of the WW domain provide a molecular mechanism for an inherited genetic syndrome.(2016)
Sci Rep 6, 30293-.
- An Allosteric Cross-Talk Between the Activation Loop and the ATP Binding Site Regulates the Activation of Src Kinase.(2016)
Sci Rep 6, 24235-.
- Experimental and computational evidence on conformational fluctuations as a source of catalytic defects in genetic diseases.(2016)
RSC ADVANCES 6, 58604-58612.
- Structural and dynamics studies of human phenylalanine hydroxilase, a highly regulated allosteric enzime.(2016)
Acta Crystallogr A 72, S239-.
- Galectin-related protein: An integral member of the network of chicken galectins 1. From strong sequence conservation of the gene confined to vertebrates to biochemical characteristics of the chicken protein and its crystal structure.(2016)
Biochim Biophys Acta 1860, 2285-2297.
- The structure of VgrG1 from Pseudomonas aeruginosa, the needle tip of the bacterial type VI secretion system.(2016)
Acta Crystallogr D Struct Biol 72, 22-33.
- NOTCH pathway inactivation promotes bladder cancer progression.(2015)
J Clin Invest 125, 824-830.
- CSF1R Protein Expression in Reactive Lymphoid Tissues and Lymphoma: Its Relevance in Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma.(2015)
PLoS ONE 10, e0125203-.
- Targeting RING domains of Mdm2-MdmX E3 complex activates apoptotic arm of the p53 pathway in leukemia/lymphoma cells.(2015)
Cell Death Dis 6, e2035-.
- Towards a Molecular Understanding of the Link Between Imatinib Resistance and Kinase Conformational Dynamics.(2015)
PLoS Comput Biol (in press).
- Crystal Structure of Hcp from Acinetobacter baumannii: A Component of the Type VI Secretion System(2015)
PLoS ONE 10, e0129691-.
- Preliminary X-ray crystallographic analysis of an engineered variant of human chimera-type galectin-3 with a shortened N-terminal domain(2015)
Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun 71, 184-188.
- Combining Crystallography and Hydrogen-Deuterium Exchange to Study Galectin-Ligand Complexes.(2015)
Chemistry 21, 13558-13568.
- Structural basis of PcsB-mediated cell separation in Streptococcus pneumoniae.(2014)
Nat Communications 8, 3842-.
- Solving the RNA polymerase I structural puzzle.(2014)
Acta Crystallogr D 70, 2570-2582.
- The C-terminal SH3 domain contributes to the intramolecular inhibition of Vav family proteins.(2014)
Sci Signal 7, ra35-.
- Natural single amino acid polymorphism (F19Y) in human galectin-8: detection of structural alterations and increased growth-regulatory activity on tumor cells.(2014)
FEBS J 281, 1446-1464.
- Purification, crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis on the kinase domain of human Tousled Like Kinase 2 .(2014)
Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun 70, 354-357.
- SPIB, a novel immunohistochemical marker for human blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasms: characterization of its expression in major hematolymphoid neoplasms.(2013)
Blood 121, 643-647.
- BCL7A protein expression in normal and malignant lymphoid tissues.(2013)
Br J Haematol 160, 106-109.
- Crystal structure of the 14-subunit RNA polymerase I.(2013)
Nature 502, 644-649.
- Proteasome activator complex PA28 identified as an accessible target in prostate cancer by in vivo selection of human antibodies.(2013)
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 110, 13791-13796.
- Fine-tuning of prototype chicken galectins: structure of CG-2 and structure-activity correlations.(2013)
Acta Crystallogr D 69, 1665-1676.