- Diana Romero
The activity of the Molecular Diagnostics Unit (MDU) is primarily focused on providing an abundant assortment of molecular assays to clinicians working in hospitals of the Spanish National Health System; our aim is to support the management of their patients with different cancers. Occasionally, MDU also provides support, with its technical expertise and logistics, to CNIO’s Clinical Research Units and Research Groups. Furthermore, in order to keep our catalogue updated, our efforts are persistently geared towards strengthening, upgrading and reducing the turnaround times and costs of the assays that are currently available. Also, with the aim of further expanding our end users portfolio, we are tasked with implementing and offering new molecular tests based on the latest discoveries in the field and/or the needs of clinicians or researchers. Finally, a crucial part of our mission is to host professionals and students who aspire to be instructed in this area.
- Tumor-associated macrophage-secreted 14-3-3? signals via AXL to promote pancreatic cancer chemoresistance(2019)
Oncogene (in press).
- Conversion, correction, and International Scale standardization: results From a Multicenter External Quality Assessment Study for BCR-ABL1 testing.(2015)
Arch Pathol Lab Med 139, 522-529.
- Selective activity over a constitutively active RET-variant of the oral multikinase inhibitor dovitinib: Results of the CNIO-BR002 phase I-trial.(2014)
Mol Oncol 8, 1719-1728.
- JAK2V617F monitoring in polycythemia vera and essential thrombocythemia: clinical usefulness for predicting myelofibrotic transformation and thrombotic events.(2014)
Am J Hematol 89, 517-523.
- An A91V SNP in the perforin gene is frequently found in NK/T-cell lymphomas.(2014)
PLoS ONE 9, e91521-.
- Sky1 regulates the expression of sulfur metabolism genes in response to cisplatin.(2014)
Microbiol-Sgm 160, 1357-1368.
- Simultaneous inhibition of pan-phosphatidylinositol-3-kinases and MEK as a potential therapeutic strategy in peripheral T-cell lymphomas.(2013)
Haematologica 98, 57-64.