- Lorena Maestre
- Ana Isabel Reyes
- Andrea Belén Romero
The application of hybridoma technology for the production of monoclonal antibodies ( mAbs ) represents one of the most relevant methodological advances in biomedicine of the past decades. The availability of monoclonal antibodies has significantly improved our knowledge about the processes involved in tumour generation and development, opening up a vast array of new possibilities for basic and applied research.
The Monoclonal Antibodies Unit provides CNIO Research Groups with an ‘a la carte’ generation of mAbs. We are highly specialised in the production of mouse and rat monoclonal antibodies. The Unit also offers mAb characterisation and validation, medium-scale mAb production, as well as a service of Mycoplasma testing for the cell culture facility.
- (2019). Prediction of steroid demand in the treatment of patients with ulcerative colitis by immunohistochemical analysis of the mucosal microenvironment and immune checkpoint: role of macrophages and regulatory markers in disease severity. Pathol Int 69, 260-271. CNIO Publication.
- (2019). High TNFRSF14 and low BTLA are associated with poor prognosis in Follicular Lymphoma and in Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma transformation. J Clin Exp Hematop 59, 1-16. CNIO Publication.
- (2018). Genomic Profile and Pathologic Features of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Subtype of Methotrexate-associated Lymphoproliferative Disorder in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients. Am J Surg Pathol 42, 936-950. CNIO Publication.
- (2018). Overlap at the molecular and immunohistochemical levels between angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma and a subgroup of peripheral T-cell lymphomas without specific morphological features. Oncotarget 9, 16124-16133. CNIO Publication. Open Access
- (2018). Nkx2-3-A Slippery Slope From Development Through Inflammation Toward Hematopoietic Malignancies. Biomark Insights 13, 1-6. CNIO Publication. Open Access
- (2017). p-MAPK1 expression associated with poor prognosis in angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma patients.. Br J Haematol 176, 661-664. CNIO Publication.
- (2017). Clinicopathological characteristics and genomic profile of primary sinonasal tract diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) reveals gain at 1q31 and RGS1 encoding protein; high RGS1 immunohistochemical expression associates with poor overall survival in DLBCL NOS.. Histopathology 70, 595-621. CNIO Publication.
- (2017). KLHL6 is preferentially expressed in germinal center-derived B-cell lymphomas.. Am J Clin Pathol 148, 465-476. CNIO Publication.
- (2017). Almost 2% of Spanish breast cancer families are associated to germline pathogenic mutations in the ATM gene.. Breast Cancer Res Treat 161, 117-134. CNIO Publication.
- (2016). FOXP2-positive diffuse large B-cell lymphomas exhibit a poor response to R-CHOP therapy and distinct biological signatures.. Oncotarget 7, 52940-52956. CNIO Publication.
- (2016). The European antibody network’s practical guide to finding and validating suitable antibodies for research.. MABS 8, 27-36. CNIO Publication.
- (2016). Lineage-specific roles of the cytoplasmic polyadenylation factor CPEB4 in the regulation of melanoma drivers. Nat Commun 7, 13418. CNIO Publication. Open Access
- (2015). CSF1R Protein Expression in Reactive Lymphoid Tissues and Lymphoma: Its Relevance in Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma.. PLoS ONE 10, e0125203. CNIO Publication.
- (2015). Whole-Exome Sequencing Identifies MDH2 as a New Familial Paraganglioma Gene.. J Natl Cancer I 107, djv053. CNIO Publication.
- (2015). NOTCH pathway inactivation promotes bladder cancer progression.. J Clin Invest 125, 824-830. CNIO Publication.
- (2015). Functional and in silico assessment of MAX variants of unknown significance.. J Mol Med-Jmm 93, 1247-1255. CNIO Publication.