- Lorena Maestre
- Ana Isabel Reyes
Due to their high specificity and selectivity, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) are exquisite tools that enable researchers to address basic questions in biology; they are currently one of the most important classes of reagents used in biomedicine.
The Monoclonal Antibodies Unit provides CNIO Research Groups with an “à la carte” generation of mAbs. We are highly specialised in the production of mouse and rat monoclonal antibodies. The Unit also offers mAb characterisation and validation, mediumscale mAb production and a service of Mycoplasma testing for the cell culture facility.
- Genomic Profile and Pathologic Features of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Subtype of Methotrexate-associated Lymphoproliferative Disorder in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients.(2018)
Am J Surg Pathol 42, 936-950.
- Overlap at the molecular and immunohistochemical levels between angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma and a subgroup of peripheral T-cell lymphomas without specific morphological features.(2018)
Oncotarget 9, 16124-16133.
- Nkx2-3-A Slippery Slope From Development Through Inflammation Toward Hematopoietic Malignancies.(2018)
Biomark Insights 13, 1-6.
- Almost 2% of Spanish breast cancer families are associated to germline pathogenic mutations in the ATM gene.(2017)
Breast Cancer Res Treat 161, 117-134.
- p-MAPK1 expression associated with poor prognosis in angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma patients.(2017)
Br J Haematol 176, 661-664.
- Clinicopathological characteristics and genomic profile of primary sinonasal tract diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) reveals gain at 1q31 and RGS1 encoding protein; high RGS1 immunohistochemical expression associates with poor overall survival in DLBCL NOS.(2017)
Histopathology 70, 595-621.
- KLHL6 is preferentially expressed in germinal center-derived B-cell lymphomas.(2017)
Am J Clin Pathol 148, 465-476.
- Lineage-specific roles of the cytoplasmic polyadenylation factor CPEB4 in the regulation of melanoma drivers.(2016)
Nat Communications 7, 13418-.
- FOXP2-positive diffuse large B-cell lymphomas exhibit a poor response to R-CHOP therapy and distinct biological signatures.(2016)
Oncotarget 7, 52940-52956.
- The European antibody network’s practical guide to finding and validating suitable antibodies for research.(2016)
MABS 8, 27-36.
- NOTCH pathway inactivation promotes bladder cancer progression.(2015)
J Clin Invest 125, 824-830.
- Whole-Exome Sequencing Identifies MDH2 as a New Familial Paraganglioma Gene.(2015)
J Natl Cancer I 107, djv053-.
- Functional and in silico assessment of MAX variants of unknown significance.(2015)
J Mol Med-Jmm 93, 1247-1255.
- CSF1R Protein Expression in Reactive Lymphoid Tissues and Lymphoma: Its Relevance in Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma.(2015)
PLoS ONE 10, e0125203-.
- PIM kinases as potential therapeutic targets in a subset of peripheral T cell lymphoma cases.(2014)
PLoS ONE 9, e1121148-.
- Lineage-restricted function of the pluripotency factor NANOG in stratified epithelia.(2014)
Nat Communications 5, 4226-.
- Elevated receptor for activated C kinase 1 expression is involved in intracellular Ca2+ influx and potentially associated with compromised regulatory T cell function in patients with asthma.(2014)
Clin Exp Allergy 44, 1154-1169.
- Myeloid cell nuclear differentiation antigen is expressed in a subset of marginal zone lymphomas and is useful in the differential diagnosis with follicular lymphoma.(2014)
Hum Pathol 45, 1730-1736.
- In Response.(2014)
Am J Dermatopath 36, 103-.
- Increased Expression of Phosphorylated FADD in Anaplastic Large Cell and Other T-Cell Lymphomas.(2014)
Biomark Insights 3, 77-84.
- SPIB, a novel immunohistochemical marker for human blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasms: characterization of its expression in major hematolymphoid neoplasms.(2013)
Blood 121, 643-647.
- BCL7A protein expression in normal and malignant lymphoid tissues.(2013)
Br J Haematol 160, 106-109.
- MAP17 and SGLT1 protein expression levels as prognostic markers for cervical tumor patient survival.(2013)
PLoS ONE 8, e56169-.