Start date: 15/11/2021
Expiration Date: 14/12/2021
The Transformation and Metastasis Group at CNIO is seeking an experienced Postdoctoral Researcher to work on a Research project.
The successful candidate will use genetically modified mouse models, PDX and cell lines to identify novel therapeutic targets in breast cancer.
– PhD degree in Biological Sciences or equivalent. Certifications in animal handling and experimentation.
– Eligible candidates should possess a strong academic record, with an outstanding publication record in peer review journals, with at least one publication in Q1.
– Technical skills:
Work with genetically modified mouse models and PDX. Laboratory experience in histopathology: necropsy, stainings, immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence. Laboratory experience in molecular biology and biochemistry: Extraction of DNA, RNA and protein – PCR, quantitative PCR, Western blotting, ELISA – Cell culture. Flow cytometry multicolor immunophenotyping and management of analytical software (e.g. Flowjo, FCS).
– Excellent knowledge of English.
The CNIO Offers
– The opportunity to be part of an internationally renowned research Centre.
– An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment that combines basic and translational research in oncology.
– Salary competitive and commensurate with experience.
– Contract linked to a project.
Applicants should send their applications by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly quoting the Reference: AIPOSTM6 in the subject line of the e-mail. Applications and resumes without a reference will not be considered.
Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO) data protection policy
Basic information about data protection
Pursuant to the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 regarding the protection of personal data (GDPR), any personal data you provide us with through this employment offer will be duly recorded and incorporated into the data processing systems managed by the Spanish National Cancer Research Centre Foundation (F.S.P CNIO) in order to register and manage your participation in the corresponding selection process. Furthermore, your personal information will not be passed onto anyone else except when required by law, and it will also not be used for any other purpose than the one indicated here. You may exercise your rights regarding access, rectification, suppression, limitation of processing, portability and opposition by writing to the following address: c/Melchor Fernandez Almagro 3, 28029 (Madrid), addressing your correspondence to the Delegado de Protección de Datos, or by emailing: email@example.com
If you require further information about the processing of your personal data, go to the following link on our webpage: https://www.cnio.es/politica-de-privacidad-y-proteccion-de-datos/